Sydney Harbour Sightseeing Cruise (Open-dated)
The 2hr Manly Loop takes you further on Sydney Harbour and explores its outer edges all the way to Manly past the Harbour Entrance.
See Sydney’s famous harbour sights such as Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Manly, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, Barangaroo, Taronga Zoo, Q Station, Watsons Bay, South Head, North Head and see glimpses of the open ocean.
- Your voucher is valid for 1 year from date of issue
- Cash is not accepted on-board ferries. Please ensure that you have a debit or credit card
Cruises commence from 0900 hrs, then roughly every hour after that
Please refer to the official website for cruise timings.
What You Get
- 2-hour Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
- On-board commentary
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure points
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You can board the sightseeig ferry from either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay
Please click here for more information.