In the comfort of this luxurious cruiser, peer out of the windows to catch an eyeful of the renowned landmarks of Sydney, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Want to know more about the attractions? Simply pay attention to the educational and informative commentary provided, courtesy of the knowledgeable crew.
The buffet spread includes fresh catches from the sea, which are prepared by the expert chefs on board. Choose from famous rock oysters, large and juicy king prawns, tasty mussels, a range of fish, the non-seafood options—or all of them!
Daily Cruise Timings
Local Time (GMT+10)
No.6 Jetty Circular Quay
1230 - 1420 hours
No.1 Jetty King St Wharf
1200 - 1345 hours
Ages 16 and above
Ages 4 - 15
Sydney Harbour Cruise
Seafood Buffet Lunch
Optional upgrade to a guaranteed window seat(please contact the tour operator to book)
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
3. Print and present the ticket to the Captain Cook Office for verification
● e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Vessels or menu subject to change without notice.
● Please be present at No.6 Jetty Circular Quay or No.1 Jetty King St Wharf at least 15 minutes before set the sail.
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Cruise subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Delicious seafood buffet - Sydney rock oysters and mussels, ocean king prawns, succulent fish
Relaxing cruise - past the stunning Sydney Harbour sites whilst enjoying a full commentary
Iconic landmarks - Opera House and Harbour Bridge
No. 6 Jetty Circular Quay
Address: Cahill Expy, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
No. 1 Jetty King St Wharf
Address: Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Both are within walking distance from Sydney’s central business district.