Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise
Sydney's best value-for-money sightseeing cruise. See all the famous Sydney Harbour landmarks with detailed and informative GPS commentary.
The name says it all - the highlights of Sydney Harbour in one and a quarter hours. Capture the moment with your camera as you cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and past palatial waterfront mansions along the exclusive eastern suburbs. Cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you may spot climbers waving to you from the top of the bridge. There is plenty for the children too, with ferry and tug boats criss-crossing the harbour, islands and forts, lighthouses, naval vessels and submarines and even the occasional whale, dolphin, seal or fairy penguin.
- Seats are not reserved as all vessels are large with spacious indoor and outdoor seating
Cruise departs daily at 1430hrs and returns at 1545hrs
What You Get
- 75-minute cruise boasting main Harbour sights
- GPS commentary
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Circular Quay Wharf 6
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia