Sydney Harbour Cocktail Cruise
We'll get the party started with your first cocktail free - a "Captain Cook Special" - then it’s it up to you to decide on a Mojito by the Opera House, a Bay Breeze under the Bridge or any of the other frisky mix of liqueurs on this 1.5-hour Cocktail Cruise.
Get your party started with your first cocktail free - a "Captain Cook Special" - as we depart for the exclusive eastern suburbs. The spacious open Star Deck is the place to be but don't forget to give the less fortunate land-lubbers a farewell wave from your cruise ship.
As your cruise departs, the harbour jumps up another gear. You are in for a treat should you manage to witness the Twilight Races. Depending on the winds, they can be quite spectacular with a mix of experienced and novice sailors tacking across the harbour, often with spinnakers set. A table is reserved for you on the dining deck should you prefer to watch all the action from enormous picture windows.
- Please be advised that the legal age of drinking is 18 years old
- Seats are not reserved as all vessels are large with spacious indoor and outdoor seating
- Sailing schools operate Twilight Races on selected Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - please note that twilight races are not part of the cruise itinerary
Cruise departs daily at 1700hrs and returns at 1830hrs
What You Get
- 90-minute Harbour cruise with million dollar views
- One complimentary house cocktail or glass of wine/beer/soft drink
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Darling Harbour King Street Wharf #1