Sydney Harbour Bridge Summit Twilight Climb
Absorb 360-degree panoramic views and catch the sunset, as you journey to the Summit on Sydney's living icon.
Latching on at the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk below the road-deck until you reach the South-East Pylon. There, you will go up four ladders to the start of the upper arch. With the Summit in your sight, your journey continues along the Bridge’s upper arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a Summit celebration with your group, you will cross to the Darling Harbour side to make your descent to Climb Base.
Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour, including east to the Sydney Opera House - Blue Mountains and the Harbour city surrounds. Be led by an informative and passionate guide who will share with you the colourful history of the Bridge. At 135 metres above Sydney Harbour, feel an amazing sense of achievement, for you've conquered an Australian icon recognised worldwide.
- The climb involves climbing high ladders and catwalks, prolonged stair climbing, uneven surfaces and narrow passageways, and exposure to all weather conditions
- All children need to be accompanied by an adult at all times; maximum of 3 children to 1 adult
- Climbers over 75 years old, climbers with pre-existing health conditions, or pregnant climbers under 24 weeks, must have a Certificate of Fitness, signed by a GP, to be able to participate in a climb
- Minimum height requirement is 1.2 metres
- A reasonable level of fitness and strength is required along with full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination
- Climbers will be refused participation in a Climb without refund, if their blood alcohol concentration is 0.05% and greater, or if they are under the influence of drugs
- Essential medication can be taken on the climb, such as asthma inhalers
- Glasses and sunglasses are permitted on the climb with the exception of glasses with photographic or electronic functions included in the structure
Climbs depart at 1800hrs daily
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000
For directions, please click here.