Sydney Harbour 2-Day Hop On Hop Off Ferry Pass
Travel on the harbour highway over 2 calendar days, visiting up to eight famous harbour precincts, all at your own pace.
When in Sydney, do what the locals do and travel on the harbour highway. This 2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer pass is the best way for visitors to explore Sydney. These red rocket ferries criss-cross the harbour throughout the day, travelling between eight famous harbour precincts including Manly, Taronga Zoo and Watsons Bay. You’ll also be welcomed onboard, given full commentary and provided hints on how to make the most of your time in Sydney that only the locals know.
- Please be reminded that you have to redeem your voucher at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour ticket office
- Daily timetables may vary depending on what's happening at the harbour. You are strongly advised to arrive at the cruise departure point(s) earlier and check on-site to avoid disappointment
Please click here for the ferry timetables
What You Get
- Flexible Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass
- Live guided commentary on selected routes
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure points
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Start your Hop On Hop Off adventure from either Circular Quay Wharf #6 or Darling Harbour Pier 26