SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Featuring three oceanariums, 90 tanks and over 12,000 different animals, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is a world-class visitor experience you'll never forget.
Dive into one of Sydney's top attractions, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and walk through our crowd-favourite oceanarium tunnels, hop aboard the Penguin Expedition boat ride and spot sea turtles as you explore the Great Barrier Reef. No matter your favourite underwater creature, our aquarium never fails to create lasting memories full of fun and adventure.
Along the way you'll encounter some of the world's most incredible animals, including the beautiful dugongs, huge sharks, massive sawfish, mysterious stingrays, jellyfish, penguins, seahorses, thousands of tropical fish and much, much more. In our central Darling Harbour location you can dive with sharks, go on the ice with a colony of King and Gentoo penguins, indulge in an after-hours private dining experience or go behind the scenes at our aquarium.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of the world's largest aquariums and we recommend you allow around 90 minutes for your visit
- Please allow extra time for long queue lines during weekends and holiday peak periods, particularly if you have young children
- To shorten queuing time on busy days, buy your tickets online and enjoy express mobile ticket entry!
- Glass Bottom Boat is subject to availability
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the premises
10:00 to 18:00 (last entry at 17:00)
Operating hours vary by season and may be subject to change due to special events. Full details of all scheduled variations are available on this page.
Due to private events for November, please see below for modified operating hours during specific days of the month:
- 2/11 - Last entry at 16:30
- 10/11 - Reserved area in Dugong Island for the whole day
- 15/11, 22/11, 26/11, 28/11, 29/11 - Last entry to the Great Barrier Reef exhibits at 16:30
What You Get
- Admission into SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Access to all exhibits
- Food and drinks
How to Use
- Kindly proceed to the ticketing counter to receive a barcoded ticket in exchange of your voucher
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000