Oz Whale Watching with BBQ Lunch (Weekends)
Embark on a thrilling 4-hour Whale Watching Sydney Harbour Cruise and marvel at the majestic humpback whales
Set sail out through Sydney Heads with Oz Whale Watching to find pods of breathtaking humpback whales as they make their journey on the northern and southern migrations. If you are a fan of humpback whales, this is the perfect opportunity for you to see more than 30,000 whales as this is Sydney’s best value for money Whale Watching experience.
The gracefulness, peacefulness, playfulness, curiosity, showmanship and awesome power of a humpback whale is something everyone should witness in their lifetime. Seeing these giant mammals of the sea frolicking and swimming in the ocean is an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! Breaching, tail slaps, spy hopping, fluke dives and peduncle throws are some of the great moves you may see from the whales on their migrations.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories with the whales!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably; bring along hats and sunscreen
- Bring along a pair of binoculars to see the whales up close!
- If you suffer from motion nausea or are unsure, you are advised to bring along sea sickness remedies
- Sightings are guaranteed on this tour
- In the unlikely event your tour fails to see a whale, you will receive a free return cruise voucher that is valid for 3 years
- There is restricted access to bathrooms and upper-deck viewing areas for wheelchair users. However, there are excellent 360-degree viewing areas on lower decks
- For weekday lunch cruises, please click here
- For weekday breakfast cruises, please click here. Pleae note that there are no breakfast cruises on weekdays
- Cruises may be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator considering the weather conditions of the day. In the unlikely event of cancellation, the operator will liaise with you to schedule the cruise at another date and time
Cruise departs from Tuesdays to Sundays at 1230 hrs. Check-in begins 15 minutes prior at 1215 hrs
What You Get
- 4-hour Whale Watching Cruise and Sydney Harbour Boat Tour
- BBQ buffet lunch on-board
- On-board marine biologist providing expert commentary
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Eastern Pontoon Circular Quay, Sydney
7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Walk down sandstone steps (Moore Steps) then turn right