At Madame Tussauds Sydney, you don’t need to be a VIP to get up close with some of the most well known figures of today. The museum features life-like replicas of not just Hollywood celebrities, but of international pop stars and world leaders as well.
That’s not all: The museum also has interactive activities in store for their guests! You can have a game of Wii tennis with Lleyton Hewitt, or even golf with Greg Norman.
So what are you waiting for? Book your tickets now for a whacky day of wonder at the world’s most famous wax museum!
0930 - 2000 hours (GMT+10)
* Last admission at 1930
Closed on Christmas and ANZAC day
* for most updated schedule, please click here
Admission to Madame Tussauds Sydney
Ages 16 and above
Ages 4 -15
Food and beverages
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
3. Print and present the ticket to the counter for verification
ABOUT THE TICKET:
● e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at email@example.com
● Ticket Opening time subject to change.
● Guest must be at Aquarium Pier, Darling Harbour on their own
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
This item is non-refundable and date changes are not allowed once purchased.
Take photos at the interactive sets featuring the following celebrities:
Other popular exhibits:
Address: Aquarium Pier, Darling Harbour
1-5 Wheat Road, Darling Harbour
NSW 2000 Australia
* The place is right next to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.