Featherdale Wildlife Park
Get up close and personal with your favourite Australian wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park, the Heart of Bungarribee.
Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, one of Sydney's top wildlife attractions and The Heart of Bungarribee. Located around a 45-minute drive to the north-west of the Sydney CBD, Featherdale Wildlife Park is a hidden gem among Australia's wildlife attractions and offers plenty of opportunities for visitors to interact directly with some iconic Aussie animals, including the koala, kangaroo and many more. Set amongst a natural lush bush setting, hand feed a kangaroo or wallaby (animal food sold separately), enjoy a face-to-face encounter and have a photo with one of their friendly koalas (available at an extra cost) and learn about wombats, cassowaries and crocodiles as you meander around one of Australia's largest private collections of native animals and bird life.
- As the Koala Encounter Package is for up to 4 persons, only one visitor needs to purchase the General Admission with Personal Koala Encounter ticket for every group of 4 visitors
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- For the health of our animals, staff and other visitors, smoking is prohibited within the Park grounds. A designated smoking area has been provided for the convenience of visitors outside the grounds near the carpark exit
08:00am - 05:00pm daily, except Christmas Day (25 December)
What You Get
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Wildlife presentations
- Walk-through Koala Sanctuary
- Private Keeper Walk
- Private Animal Encounter
- Breakfast with Koala
- Food and Beverages
Optional: Koala Encounter Package (up to 4 persons)
- Meet and pat a Koala accompanied by a Featherdale zoo keeper
- Talk to our Koala keepers
- A souvenir photo pack (6” x 9” photo or two 6” x 4” photos with digital copies)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the park's ticketing office to gain entry.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
217-229 Kildare Road, Doonside, Sydney NSW 2767 (near Blacktown) Australia