Fantasea Cruising Whale Watching (Mon - Thurs)
Don't miss the panoramic photography opportunities to snap some of Sydney's iconic landmarks and marine wildlife
If you are a whale lover, you will not want to miss the chance to see the whales with Fantasea Cruising. From their sales and management team to their friendly whale watching crew, Marine Biologists and their guests from near and far, everyone cannot get enough of the awe-inspiring marine mammals. Join Fantasea Cruising this whale season and set sail out through Sydney Heads to find pods of breathtaking humpback whales as they make their journey on the northern and southern migrations.
The gracefulness, peacefulness, playfulness, curiosity, showmanship and awesome power of a humpback whale is something everyone should witness in their lifetime. Seeing these giant mammals of the sea frolicking and swimming in the ocean is an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! Breaching, tail slaps, spy hopping, fluke dives and peduncle throws are some of the great moves you may see from the whales on their migrations.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories with the whales!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably; bring along hats and sunscreen
- Bring along a pair of binoculars to see the whales up close!
- If you suffer from motion nausea or are unsure, you are advised to bring along sea sickness remedies
- Please take note that the last cruise is on 14 November 2019
- Children aged 4 and below are free of charge. Please indicate the number of non-paying children in an email to email@example.com.
- Sightings are guaranteed on this tour
- In the unlikely event your tour fails to see a whale, you will receive your next cruise free
- Cruises may be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator considering the weather conditions of the day. In the unlikely event of cancellation, the operator will liaise with you to schedule the cruise at another date and time
- For Friday to Sunday timeslots, please refer to this link
Cruise departure timings are as follows:
Darling Harbour cruise
Circular Quay cruise
What You Get
- Whale Watching experience with live commentary and hydrophone on-board
- Choice of 3 hours cruise from Darling Harbour or 2 hours 15 minutes cruise from Circular Quay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Children receive complimentary activity pack
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
King Street Wharf 8/9, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay
7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia