Depart from Sydney and travel to Canberra in a comfortable air-conditioned coach. The full-day tour includes stops at the following iconic landmarks:
Australian War Memorial
An elaborate memorial site for the soldiers of wars involving the Commonwealth of Australia. There is also a sculpture garden outside.
National Gallery of Australia
The largest art museum in Australia, which features the national collection of art works. Pop-up exhibitions and shows are also held from time to time. Check here for the latest updates.
Have a fully guided tour around the most expensive building in Australia! Discover the chambers of parliament, the art collections, and more.
Carillon Bell Tower
This 50m-tall architectural masterpiece cum musical instrument was a gift from British to the Australians in commemoration of Caberra’s 50th anniversary.
As you traverse the city, don’t forget to take a few moments to enjoy the inland scenery, which includes Berrima, Mt Ainslie, and more.
One-day Tour around Canberra city
Available on Monday and Friday only
0800 - 2100 hours (GMT+10)
Ages 16 and above
Ages 2 - 15
Guided tour of Parliament House
Entry to Australian War Memorial, National Gallery of Australia, Parliament House, and Carillon Bell Tower.
Food and beverages
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Fill up the form here or e-mail email@example.com for hotel pick-up, drop-off location with the number of people
3. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
4. Print and present the ticket to the tour guide for verification
● e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Please wait at the agreed meeting point at least 10 minutes before pickup time
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Tour subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Mt. Ainslie - Enjoy excellent views of central Canberra
Australian War Memorial - A national memorial paying tribute to the members of its armed forces
National Gallery of Australia - The largest art museum in Australia
Parliament House - The grandest government building in Australia
Carillon Bell Tower – A gift from British to the Australians for Canberra's 50th birthday
Transfers available at selected hotels (cresent on bayswater hotel, sheraton on the park, sofitel wentorth and vibe hotel Sydney) in Sydney.