Get ready to push your fears to the limit and get your adrenaline racing at the Big Pineapple on the Sunshine Coast.
The Adventure Challenge stretches through 8 acres of the most incredibly lush rainforest (which we think looks like the dense green of the Daintree in Far North Queensland). Expect to have a thrilling day out in nature as you conquer personal goals, have a whole lot of fun and soak in stunning views from the tree canopy.
All our adventure parks are self-paced, so you can complete each circuit at your own speed. The first 2 Green courses are easy and designed for everyone in the family - it’s a chance to enjoy the rainforest and build confidence in the sky. The third course steps it up a notch with huge ziplines, ninja games, stunning heights and opportunities to really face your fears at every turn.
If you think those are a piece of pie, wait for the final 2 Black circuits. We believe these are the highest and scariest high ropes courses in Australia and they will absolutely push you beyond your comfort zone.
- Participants must be at least 160cm to enter. Children under 18 require a parent to sign a consent form; it is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout the TreeTop Challenge
- Participants can explore the first 3 huge courses as many times as they want, while the 2 extreme Black courses are accessible only for people who can reach 180cm to the palms of their hands with both hands stretched above their head. If children under 14 can reach the height requirement, they can attempt the black courses if they purchase an adult ticket
- The TreeTop Challenge sadly is not recommended for pregnant women or people with brittle bones, heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- Covered shoes must be worn and long hair must tightly tied back
1000hrs & 1330hrs
What You Get
- 100 adrenaline pumping treetop challenges and 12 ziplines
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Big Pineapple
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your challenge.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Big Pineapple on the Sunshine Coast
76 Nambour Connection Road, Woombye QLD 4559