SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium.
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diverse arrays of marine life - both above and under the water - on display in Australia!
With a brand-new, newly renovated shark exhibit to go along with the eleven other amazing zones that each highlight a different aspect of the aquatic kingdom - from the sleek stingrays in the Bay of Rays, to the fun and furry mammals of Seal Island and the Otter Empire, to the seven different species of shark in the Shark Shipwreck zone - there's truly something for all members of the family at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
In total you'll get the chance to see over 5,500 weird and wonderful sea creatures with a variety of tours, talks and feeds available to attend daily.
- Free parking is available at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast. However during holiday times parking may be limited.
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is completely undercover so even if it is raining you can still have a fantastic time!
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is the perfect place to visit rain, hail or shine
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
Open daily from 9am to 5pm, Anzac Day from 1.30pm to 5.30pm and closed Christmas Day. Last admissions are 1 hour prior to closing time. Operating hours are subject to change without notice
What You Get
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast General Admission
Animal experiences such as seal swims and shark dives
Food and beverages
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- 16 themed zones
- Soak up the amazing views from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel
- Over 10,000 creatures
- Australia's largest collection of jellyfish
- Rare weedy sea dragons
- Seal presentation
- Over 20 species of shark and rays
- 14 fun talks and animal feeds
- Plenty of fun for the whole family
- Shipwreck Shore - Three-levelled soft play zone for kids
How to Get There
Sea Life Sunshine Coast is located at Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, QLD.
Just a 2 minute walk from the beach on the southern end of Mooloolaba Esplanade.
If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Moooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba.
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. Contact Sunbus on 13 12 30 for more information.
Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour.