Home to a wide variety of marine animals both native and exotic, The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) is the ultimate day out your whole family will enjoy. Offering visitors of all ages with the chance to enjoy an Ocean Guide talk or tour, ride the conveyor belt through the underwater tunnel and even touch a starfish in the Discovery Pool, there is so much to see and do at the aquarium you won't ever want to leave.
The aquarium is broken up into five different exhibits: Great Southern, Shipwreck Coast, Perth Coast, Far North and DANGERzone. You'll get the chance to see and learn about various animal species, such as the Leafy Seadragons and Pineapple Fish in the Great Southern, Loggerhead Turtles and Coastal Sharks within Shipwreck Coast, Moon Jellyfish and Moray Eels at the Perth Coast, Giant Clams and Clown Anemonefish in the Far North, and finally the dangerous Blue Ringed Octopus and Stonefish in the DANGERzone.
- Download a copy of AQWA Area Map and Feed and Talk Schedule here. The Feed and Talk Schedule is especially useful in helping you plan your visit
- Admission for children aged 3 and below is free of charge but still require tickets to enter. Should you require those tickets, please drop an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of tickets required
1000 - 1700 hrs daily
What You Get
- Admission to Aquarium of Western Australia
- Complimentary Ocean Guide talks and tours
- All displays and exhibits (unless specified on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from AQWA
- Meals and beverages
- Diving and snorkel experiences (available to book on-site at extra cost between October to April only)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
91 Southside Drive, Hillarys 6025
30 minutes from Perth CBD at the Hillarys Boat Harbour