Rottnest Island Deluxe
Clean and green, superbly situated embracing either side of the dramatic Swan River estuary, is a city of friendly charm. A city to enjoy in all seasons, usually bathed in warm sunshine, you can discover Perth in a day - city, Fremantle and Kings Park. Book this full day tour through Perth and Fremantle with a scenic cruise and delicious wine tasting to see the best the region has to offer.
Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry "Star Flyte"
Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island including a spectacular Swan River cruise between Perth and Fremantle with full commentary
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island
Take a 1.5 hour guided coach tour of Rottnest Island - unspoilt white sandy beaches, emerald waters and reefs, boardwalks, coastal heath and meet the local Quokkas
Free time to explore, shop or enjoy a coffee
Reboard "Star Flyte" back to Barrack Street Jetty and enjoy afternoon tea or wine tasting.
Bring a camera, your tour voucher, comfy shoes and clothing, water bottle and snacks if you wish.
Departs daily at 8.45am and returns at 6pm
What You Get
Return transfer to Barrack Street Jetty
Return ferry cruise to Rottnest with morning tea on board
Rottnest Island coach tour
Buffet lunch and afternoon tea/wine tasting
Rottnest Island admission fee
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Tours depart from the Crown Perth, Riverside Taxi Rank.
Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure