Rottnest Express Perth
Hop on a Rottnest Express ferry to Rottnest Island - a true haven of wildlife and wonder. With plenty of activities on the island, do not leave without spotting the iconic Quokkas!
Rottnest Island is home to some of the most spectacular white sandy beaches, secluded bays, shipwrecks, and unique wildlife such as the famous quokka. Take the Rottnest Express from Perth to Rottnest Island - the fleet of three highspeed, ocean going ferries have been specifically designed for the local sea conditions and are widely known for their smooth, fast and safe crossings.
- There is no drinking water or food available outside the Thomson Bay and the Geordie Bay settlement areas, so don’t forget your supplies - water, lunch, sun cream, bathers, towel and a camera are essentials!
- During summer, bays on the south offer protection in the mornings from the prevailing easterly winds. By afternoon, the famous Fremantle doctor comes in from the south-west making the bays to the north such as The Basin, Parakeet Bay and Little Armstrong Bay the most enjoyable
- The island is 11km long by 4km wide and takes approximately 3.5 hours to ride around
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation details for us to arrange your hotel transfers
- You will receive another confirmation email from us with your pickup details once the return transfers have been confirmed
- If you do not require the return hotel transfers, you are to head to the ferry departure point, Barrack St Jetty, on your own
- There is only one ferry leaving from Perth for Rottnest Island everyday. You are strongly advised to be there 15 minutes before scheduled departure time of 0845hrs to avoid missing the ferry
The ferry departs at 0845hrs and returns from Rottnest Island at 1700hrs
What You Get
- Return ferry transfer from Perth
- Admission fee to Rottnest Island
- Hotel transfers from major Perth accommodation
- Activities on Rottnest Island such as guided tours, bike hire, snorkelling etc.
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your ferry.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Barrack St Jetty, Perth