Start off your day with a ferry ride across the scenic Shoalwater Bay to Penguin Island. Here, you will get to feed the adorable Blue Penguins, and explore the island. While on the Glass Bottom Boat, peer down for a look at the sea animals which swim around the sea floor.
Once you’ve met the marine life, it’s time to see the land animals! Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park to get up close with the kangaroos and koalas. Ending the full-day tour on a sweet note is the Chocolate Factory visit, where you can try the candies for free.
0800 to 1700 (GMT+8)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
Ages 18 and above
Ages 2 - 17
Free for infants ages 2 and below
(with an accompanying adult)
Glass Bottom Boat experience, Caversham Wildlife Park entry, Chocolate Factory visit, Lunch, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tips, Personal expenses
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Fill up the form here for hotel pick-up, drop-off location with the number of people
3. Receive a separate email including an e-voucher with operator information
4. Contact the operator (number can be found in voucher) 24 hours to re-confirm the departure time before service date.
5. Print and present the ticket to the tour guide for verification
● Contact the operator (number can be found in voucher) 24 hours to re-confirm the departure time before service date.
● Please wait at the agreed meeting point at least 10 minutes before pickup time
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Cruise subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Pick-up and drop-off is available at the Central Perth area.
(Includes various hotels and the Wellington Street coach stand.)