Kangaroo Island Full Day Experience from Adelaide
See the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island.
Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will listen to an introductory talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in the souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch, followed by a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park.
Next, visit Raptor Domain to watch the "In-Flight" Australian Birds of Prey Display. Enjoy a delightful interactive experience and meet an array of Australian birds and raptors. From here you will travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with Koalas, hand-feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, and experience Kangaroo Island Wildlife at your fingertips!
Please note Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice.
Tours depart from Adelaide Central Bus Station at 0645hrs and return at approximately 2240hrs.
Please check in at least 20 minutes prior to departure time.
What You Get
- Return transfers from selected hotels in Adelaide and Glenelg
- Return scenic SeaLink coach and ferry travel to Kangaroo Island
- Guided tour and freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- "In-Flight" Australian Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
If your hotel/accommodation is in the tour operator's pickup list, you will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation on the day of the tour.
If your hotel/accommodation is not inside the list, you will be picked up at Adelaide Central Bus Station or Adelaide Airport.