Indulge in a gourmet food tour experience for foodies and wine aficionados.
While the Yarra Valley is a world-renowned wine growing region, wine is only half the story of this gourmet wonderland and our tour provides a fine blend of the very best of the region’s wines and other gourmet produce.
We start the day with an exclusive farm gate visit at Yarra Farm Fresh, for a palate-cleansing fruit experience. At this boutique third-generation orchard we’ll sample a range of seasonal fruits and other local produce. We will also learn a little about the wide range of farm-fresh apples grown on the property.
Next, we travel to one of the valley’s true icons, De Bortoli Wines, where we’ll enjoy a tasting from their extensive range of quality wines. We’ll learn how to swirl, sniff and slurp like true connoisseurs, while tasting some of the very finest cool climate wines.
The amazing produce at the Yarra Valley Dairy will truly melt in your mouth. The cheeses here are truly stunning and will have your tastebuds working overtime! Our lunch is at the fabulous Rochford Wines where our guests can choose from four different main meals, with a glass of wine & tea/coffee. Take some time to explore the gift shop, or perhaps climb the spiral staircase to enjoy the panoramic views from Rochford’s famous lookout tower.
After lunch we make our way to one of Australia’s great wineries and member of the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame, Yering Station. Home of Victoria’s oldest vineyards, first planted in 1838, the wines here are of exceptional quality and a tasting here is not to be missed.
Before returning to Melbourne, we’ll visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you’re welcomed with an exclusive chocolate tasting, displays of thousands of premium chocolates and European chocolatiers at work handcrafting their chocolate creations.
You will commence the journey home knowing that they have enjoyed the very best that the Yarra Valley has to offer.
*Please be advised that itinerary shown is subject to change without prior notice from the tour operator
- We suggest you dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Pack snacks and a water bottle that can be refilled throughout the day.
- Sunscreen is advisable during the warmer months. Bring a warm jacket throughout most months of the year as coastal winds can make conditions rather cool
- Legal drinking age in Australia is 18 years old; please bring along valid photo ID
- Please be advised to arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
- No prams or strollers are permitted for the tour
- The operator is able to provide an infant seat (0-3 years old) or a child booster seat (4-8 years old) free of charge. Please note that there is only a limited number each day and they must be pre-booked. Kindly send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the age of your child along with your Order Number and booking details
- Download the Go West Tours App from the App Store or Google Play Store prior to your departure for access to multi-language tour commentary available in Arabic, Malay, Cantonese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese & Hindi
Hotel pickup timing will differ according to your accommodation
What You Get
- Full day tour with experienced guide
- All transfers and commentary
- All entry fees and taxes
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Access to translation application
- Wine tastings and De Bortoli Wines & Yering Station
- Tastings of cheese and other produce at a dairy
- Restaurant lunch at Rochford Winery
- Handcrafted chocolate tasting at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointd operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
There will be return transfers from your accommodation, or a nearby hotel