Yarra Valley Balloon Flight
Soar over the beautiful Yarra Valley with the largest ballooning company in Victoria, in the hands of the most experienced pilots and ground crew in the business.
Start your morning with an approximately 1-hour hot air balloon flight in Yarra Valley - a leisurely 1-hour drive from Melbourne CBD.
One of Victoria's most spectacular winery regions with outstanding vineyards and mountains, the Yarra Valley is a natural amphitheatre, which makes it the perfect location for a ballooning tour: great views, native fauna and flora, excellent food and wine, and stable weather. Let the breeze usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you lose yourself in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. This region has excellent locally grown food and wine, making for a brilliant full day in the countryside!
- Hot air ballooning is an audience participation activity and you will be encouraged to assist with the set up and pack away of the balloon itself. It is an active morning in the outdoors, so do wear clothes that can get stained or dirty
- This activity requires the provision of weight of all particpants. To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number to email@example.com
- In your email, please provide us with the following information:
- Name and Weight of all participants
- Accommodation details (if return transfer is purchased)
- The balloon burners sometimes drip water mixed with carbon. The flight operator will not be responsible for clothing that is stained or damaged as a result
- If you cannot fly due to inclement weather, you can either reschedule your flight, or get a full refund for non-discounted bookings. In the unlikely event of cancellation, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your hot air balloon flight commences 30 minutes before sunrise. As sunrise timing is subject to change daily, you will be required to contact the flight operator a minimum of 48 hours prior to your day of flight to reconfirm your designated meeting time.
For transfers from the Melbourne CBD, you will need to contact the flight operator to arrange hotel transfers if required. Once your booking has been processed, you will received a confirmation voucher with complete operator details.
What You Get
- 1-hour Balloon Flight
- Free parking
- Complete flight and ground insurance
- Launch and landing government fees
- Flight certificate
- Souvenir pack with wine and cheese tasting vouchers
- Gourmet champagne breakfsat at Rochford's Winery (please purchase the option with champagne breakfast and CBD transfers)
- Return Melbourne CBD hotel transfers (please purchase the option with champagne breakfast and CBD transfers)
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Your hot air balloon flight commences from Balgownie Estate (1309 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen VIC 3775).