Melbourne Foodie Discovery Experience
Be prepared to treat yourselves to the coffee, dumplings, laneway bars, and sweet treats that you never know existed in Melbourne!
Melbourne is a mecca for food with an eating culture bordering on the obsessive. However, many of these best places are hidden from plain sight in laneways and behind doors. This 3-hour small group walking tour lets you experience the best of what Melbourne offers.
Offering the best aspects of Melbourne with the insight of your local guide that you cannot get from a guide book, you'll drink coffee, eat dumplings, sneak in a couple of sweet treats and finish it off with a drink in a laneway bar the locals love - all included in your ticket price. You are strongly recommended NOT to miss The Melbourne Experience!
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes as you are required to walk for about 3 hours
- Distance to walk is around 1.5km
- Tour duration is around 3 hours
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Maximum tour group size is 10
Tour starts at 13:30 from Mondays to Saturdays
What You Get
- Guided walk through the CBD, with expert commentary on Melbourne's fascinating past and incredible present
- Relax with a cup of coffee at one of Melbourne's best cafes
- Enjoy authentic Chinese dumplings
- Savour French style sweet treats
- Finish with a view and a glass of bubbles in a laneway bar
- Explore the laneways and arcades that Melbourne is famous for, discovering everything from gelato to local designers and day spas
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages not specified in the inclusions
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
How to Use
Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bourke St Mall, on the steps at the entrance to the H&M store