Southbank Docklands Express (Between Southbank, Docklands, and Airport)
Sit back, relax and stay connected with free WiFi on this express service between Southbank and Docklands city centre, and Melbourne Tullamarine Airport.
Melbourne's Southbank and Docklands are great cities for food, shows, shopping and sport lovers. Travel between Southbank or Docklands and Tullamarine Airport with ease onboard the Southbank Docklands Express! Having a hard time lugging your bags around while making your way to the airport? Or would you just prefer a hassle-free direct transfer to and from the airport? Either way, we have got you covered - just book a seat with Changi Recommends, then sit back, relax and stay connected with free WiFi while the Southbank Docklands Express takes you from the city to the airport in a flash (and vice versa).
- SkyBus has convenient stops in Southbank and Docklands that aren't far from many hotels and accommodation. Please click here for the suggested pickup and dropoff stations
- Average journey time is as follows:
- From Docklands to Tullamarine Airport - approximately 40 minutes
- From Southbank to Tullamarine Airport - approximately 75 minutes
- From Tullamarine Airport to Docklands - approximately 55 minutes
- From Tullamarine Airport to Southbank - approximately 80 minutes
- Up to 4 children aged from 4 to 16 years old can travel free with up to 2 paying adults
- Should you be travelling together with children, please be advised not to select "Adult Only" while booking a return transfer
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of issue
0600 to 1900hrs daily - please click here for the exact timetable!
Please be at the pickup point 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
What You Get
- One-way or Return transfers between Southbank or Docklands, and Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine)
- Free WiFi onboard
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the intended day of usage.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
- Melbourne Airport - Kerbside at Terminals 1 & 4
- Southbank or Docklands - various bus stops around the city
For more information on where the pickup points are, please click here.