Our dedicated and experienced skydiving crew know exactly how to make your Melbourne skydive one to remember!
Marvel at 360-degree views of Melbourne curling around the sparkling Port Phillip Bay, as you float under canopy for 5 to 7 minutes after exiting the plane from up to 15,000 feet above for an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall. Freefall into an unparalleled view of Melbourne and see the city sprawling like patchwork, with spectacuar water vistas that make this Melbourne beach skydive one of Australia's best tandem skydive adventures.
Weight Surcharge (Tandem Skydive)
- This activity requires the provision of weight of all participants and return tranfers pickup location (if required).
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Weight of all participants and your preferred pickup location (if applicable)
- Souvenir packages available on-site include:
- Handicam Video & Photos (a 2 to 3-minute video of your skydive filmed by wrist-mounted GoPro camera, a 30-second "highlights movie" for you to post to social media, a 40-second freefall video to show your freefall face to all your friends, along with over 100 photos of your experience) - $159 *most popular package*
- Handicam Photos (a selection of your best shots, captured by your Tandem Instructor's wrist-mounted GoPro camera) - $129
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Please allow approximately 4 hours for the entire experience
- 95kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (95kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions)
- 105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival
- 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
Skydives commence every hour daily between 0800hrs and 1300hrs
What You Get
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Return transfers from Melbourne CBD *for 0800hrs skydive only*
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- $35 APF Levy and admin fee (per person, payable on the day of the skydive)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your skydive.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
42A Marine Parade, St Kilda, VIC 3182
Complimentary Return Transfers
For 0800hrs bookings, you may take the complimentary return transfer service to the drop zone from Her Majesty's Theatre! at 0630hrs.
By Public Transport
The 96 tram (towards St Kilda) will take you from Bourke Street down to St Kilda's Luna Park. Get off here and take a right, walking down towards the beach between Luna Park and the Palais Theatre on Cavell Street. Cross over Marine Parade and turn left to walk along the beach heading towards the light house. Continue past the St Kilda Skate Park into the North gate of the St Kilda Marina. Walk along the footpath, with the boats to your right - our office is on the left.