All aboard the Kasey Lee cruise ship! On this tour, you will get up close with some 5,000 seals, as they soak up the sun while lazing on the rocks. As you move along the southwest coastline, keep an eye out for the native seabirds or even dolphins.
The boat ride includes educational commentary and complimentary afternoon tea.
Ages 16 and above
Ages 4 - 15
1400 to 1600 hours (GMT+10)
October to April
May to September
Daily, except Fridays and 5th to 23rd August
Note: Dates and time of tours may vary, and some trips may be canceled due to passenger numbers, sea conditions, other special cruises, or unforeseen circumstances.
Two-hour cruise on board Kasey Lee
Complimentary afternoon tea
Visit to Captains Bridge
There are male, female and unisex disabled toilets on the boat.
Alcoholic drinks available through the licensed bar on board (at your own expense).
The maximum capacity of the boat is 127 passengers.
How to buy
● Contact the local operator 48 hours to re-confirm the departure time (contact number can be found from your voucher).
● Vessels subject to change without notice.
● Please be present at Cowes Jetty at least 20 minutes before set the sail.
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Cruise subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Cowes Jetty Ferry Terminal, Phillip
11 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia
Nearest train station: Pakenham