SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
Enjoy interactive adventures from the depths of the ocean to the icy waters of Antarctica, at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
Learn all about the fascinating creatures that live underwater through twelve different themed zones. Each zone focuses on a unique part of the underwater and aquatic world, ranging from mangroves and the shallows where you can see starfish and cuttlefish, to coral reefs full of colour-rich marine wildlife such as jellyfish. Kids can have fun "Finding Nemo" and "Finding Dory." Be mesmerized as you take a walk through the Ocean Discovery underwater aquarium full of sharks, sting-rays and sea turtles swimming overhead.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 and above)
- Children under the age of 4 are unable to join the Glass Bottom Boat
Mon - Fri
10:00 - 17:30 (last entry 16:30)
Sat - Sun, School Holidays, Public Holidays
09:30 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Operating hours are subject to change without notice and we advise that you check the official website while planning your visit. It is strongly recomended to allow approximately 2 hours for your exciting journey through the aquarium
Daily talks and feed times can be found here
What You Get
- General Admission into SEA LIFE Melbourne
- Daily shows and presentations
- Discount coupons for merchandise, tours, food and beverages inside the aquarium
- Transportation to SEA LIFE Melbourne
- Personal expenses
- Activity fees (optional)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the attraction on the day of your visit
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
King St Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
|Melbourne Aquarium is located in the CBD, on the banks of Yarra River at the corner of King St and Flinders St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
A short walk from either Flinders St or Southern Cross train stations.
|Melbourne Aquarium tram stop is on Flinders Street, directly out the front of the attraction. It services routes 70 and 75, and the free City Circle Tram.