Puffing Billy Steam Train - Day Out With Thomas
Puffing Billy is pleased to welcome Thomas the Tank Engine during February and March. Children and adults alike can enjoy a train ride with Thomas and Diesel from Gembrook Station and have the chance to meet the Fat Controller and enjoy the many child-friendly activities.
This year, Thomas the Tank Engine turns 75! For Thomas' fans, you are in for a treat! Spend a Day Out With Thomas (and his friends) - meet the Fat Controller and watch the tank engines shunt through the yards, all while experiencing the magic of a historic steam railway.
- Participation is free for infants under the age of 1
- Due to the heritage nature of the carriages, only folding or narrow prams can be accommodated through the narrow carriage doors
- Guide/Assistant dogs are the only dogs permitted on the train
- Do not hang your legs outside of the carriage
- Do not stand, walk, sit or lay on the railway tracks
- Do not open the carriage doors on the non-platform side of the train
- Do not open the carriage doors while the train is moving
- Smoking is prohibited on the train, platforms or under roofed areas
Your train ride with Thomas and Diesel departs at 1000hrs, 1120hrs, 1240hrs & 1400hrs
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your train departure time (90 minutes prior for 1400hrs ticket holders to enjoy the activities before your train ride).
The Gembrook site will be open between 0900hrs and 1530hrs.
What You Get
- 35-minute train ride with Thomas and Diesel
- Silent Disco
- Jumping Castles
- Family photographs with Thomas
- Animal Nursery
- Regular Puffing Billy train rides
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from train station(s)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointd operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Main Street, Gembrook, VIC 3783