Phillip Island Nature Parks Penguin Parade
Take a waddle on the wild side and see wild penguins at the world-renowned Penguin Parade, Phillip Island - only 90 minutes from Melbourne.
Experience the magic of little penguins returning home at sunset to one of the largest colonies in Australia. Marvel at the cute Antarctic birds as they waddle their way back to their burrows from your seat over looking Summerland Beach. Can't get enough of the penguins? Get a Penguin Plus upgrade to enjoy superb up-close viewing.
- The penguins are wild birds, hence the arrival times vary with life-cycle activity and weather. Be sure to check the penguin arrival calendar while planning your visit should you have a preference to see the penguins at a certain life-cycle stage
- Unsure of how to spend your day before the evening Penguin Parade? Join the Phillip Island Day Tour and explore one of Australia's most popular holiday destinations!
- Admission is free for children aged 3 and below
Penguins arrive at sunset every night of the year. View the penguin arrival calendar to check what time that is during your visit
We suggest you arrive one hour beforehand.
What You Get
- Admission to Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the attraction on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Victoria 3922
For directions, please click here.