Otway Fly Treetop Walk
The 600 metre-long, 25 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivalled views of the unique beauty of the region’s flora and fauna, from the rainforest floor up into the soaring heights of the treetops.
The ultimate nature-based attraction in the lush hinterland of Victoria, the Otway Fly Treetop Walk will let you stroll along the highest and longest walk of its kind in the world located 2.5 hours from Melbourne and 1.5 hours from Geelong. Walk through verdant rainforests 30 metres above the forest floor surrounded by nature that grants great views of all the surrounds and culminates in the Spiral Tower at the end of the walkway that provides an awesome vantage point to gaze out into the views in the distance.
A great day out for both individuals and families with kids alike - with a special "Prehistoric Pass" designed with children in mind - the Otway Fly treetop walk takes around 1 hour to complete and provides a walk that is right in fresh air, great sights, and pure natural tranquility - so grab a ticket today!
The Treetop Walk is open daily from 10am to 5pm with the last entry at 4pm
As of July 31st, it is open from 9am
What You Get
- Otway Fly Treetop Walk - takes approximately 1 hour
- Otway Fly Zip Line Tour (can be purchased separately)
- Transfers from Melbourne. You will need to make your own way to the Otway Fly
Terms and Conditions
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
How to Get There
Otway Fly is located in a rainforest adjacent to the Otway's premier waterfall destination, Triplet Falls (360 Phillips Track, Weeaproinah, Victoria).
The Otway Fly is approximately a 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne or a 1.5 hour drive from Geelong.