A world of wildlife in the heart of Melbourne.
At Melbourne Zoo, marvel at over 320 animal species from around the world in a natural setting just five minutes from the city centre. Visitors will stroll through the lush Asian and African rainforests, where tigers roam and monkeys swing from tree to tree. See eye to eye with our Lion pride in their special exhibit at Lion Gorge, and then wander on through to the Trail of the Elephants. Take an all Aussie adventure and get close and personal with unique Australian wildlife, including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and emus in an Australian Bush setting. Last but not least, go deep underwater at Wild Sea to see Victoria’s iconic little penguins and Australian fur seals.
- Admission is free of charge for children on weekends, Victorian public holidays and government school holidays. If you are visiting the zoo with children (age 15 and below) during the above stipulated periods, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Number of Child tickets required
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue
0900 - 1700hrs daily (animal exhibits close from 1630hrs)
What You Get
- Animal experiences (payable on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transporation to and from zoo
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Elliott Ave, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia
For directions, please click here.