Enjoy one of Melbourne's most unique dining experiences with a delicious 4 course meal aboard the Spirit of Melbourne Cruising Restaurant as it winds its way along the calm waters of the Yarra River past the glowing city lights of Melbourne! Over the course of 3 hours, you'll enjoy freshly-prepared food as well as a number of included beverages - both alcoholic and softdrinks - for the duration of your cruise included in the price of admission. Seeing Melbourne city at night provides an entirely new viewpoint on the skyline, which you'll be able to view from either the expansive viewing windows indoors, or outside on the viewing deck.
Enjoy a tantalising tasting platter to start, then follow it up with your choice of several mains including chicken, fish, beef, pork and a vegetarian option to ensure all tastes are covered. Indulge your sweet tooth with a range of enjoyable mini desserts, then cap everything off with a lovely cheese platter consisting of a number of Aussie cheeses, crackers, fruit and nuts. Ideal for both celebrating special occasions or simply for a classy and relaxing night out, this Melbourne dinner cruise is one of the more special ways to dine out in Victoria's capital.
Entrée Tasting Platter (all items included)
- Balsamic Glazed Smoked Lamb on mash potato (GF)
- Shredded Chicken tossed through a sesame glass noodle salad (GF)
- Prawn and Scallop Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
Main (choice of one per guest)
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast marinated in basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce
- Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet served with a potato rosti, avocado salsa and caper mayonnaise
- Pan Fried Beef Eye Fillet garnished with a prawn upon a potato pumpkin mash and broccoli with a creamy garlic jus (served medium) (GF)
- Portuguese Lamb Shank with mash potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
Dessert Tasting Platter
- Selection of Mini Desserts
Cheese Tasting Platter
- Australian Cheeses, dried fruit and nuts served with crackers
- Premium selection of Red, White & Sparkling Wines
- Selection of Local & Imported Beers
- Comprehensive range of Spirits
- Soft Drinks & Orange Juice
- Entrée – Pappardelle Pasta served with roast pumpkin, spinach, fetta and a napolitano sauce
- Main – Oven Baked Vegetable Filo Wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad
- Main Course selection must be chosen per person at time of booking
- Cruises path is determined by weather and tidal conditions and may be altered on the day
- Menu selections must be selected at the time of booking or will be selected on your behalf by operator
- A mobile contact number must be provided at the time of booking
- Guest must call 48 hours beforehand to reconfirm details of their cruise (complete tour operator details will appear on your tour confirmation voucher)
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Minimum age of 2 years old
Tours depart on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7.30pm and return at 10.30pm from the Southbank Promenade, Berth 3 (near Langham Hotel).
Please arrive by 7.15pm to commence boarding (Late arrival will not be accommodated)
What You Get
- 3 hour Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- 4 course gourmet dinner
- Beverages including premium selection of red and white wines, sparkling wines, beer and basic spirits
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Separture Point is the Southbank Promenade, BERTH 4
Please click here
for a map