Melbourne Coffee Lovers Walk
Experience Melbourne's famous coffee culture first hand with Walk Melbourne Tours!
Melbourne is obsessed with coffee and has one of the most sophisticated coffee cultures in the world. This 2.5-hour small group walking tour takes you through the "crop-to-cup" story to places that really care about the origin, roast and brewing of the bean.
It's a great way to experience Melbourne's famous coffee culture first hand, explore the laneways and drink some great coffee along the way. You'll try both espresso and filter coffee.
This tour changes venues regularly to include the best cafes in central Melbourne and the South Melbourne Market area.
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes as you are required to walk for about 2.5 hours
- Distance to walk is around 1.5km
- Tour duration is around 2.5 hours
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Maximum tour group size is 10
Tour starts at 10:00 on Thursdays and Saturdays
What You Get
- 4 different styles of coffee made by expert baristas and brewers
- Expert commentary on coffee and Melbourne's crop-to-cup story
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages not specified in the inclusions
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
How to Use
Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Thursday: Corner Degraves St and Flinders St, Melbourne
Saturday: Corner Cecil and Coventry Sts, South Melbourne (outside The Chef's Hat)