Melbourne City Express (Between Melbourne City and Airport)
Sit back, relax and stay connected with free WiFi on this express service between the city centre and Melbourne Tullamarine Airport.
Travel between Melbourne City and Airport with ease onboard the Melbourne City Express! Just had a late flight and can't wait to get back home? No worries, Melbourne City Express operates 24/7 whole year round - there's always a bus waiting for you! Having a hard time lugging your bags around while making your way to the airport? We have got you covered - just book a seat with Changi Recommends, then sit back, relax and stay connected with free WiFi while the Melbourne City Express takes you from the city to the airport in a flash (and vice versa).
- Average journey time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Please allow 45 minutes travel time during peak periods (0600 to 1000hrs & 1500 to 1900hrs)
- Up to 4 children aged from 4 to 16 years old can travel free with up to 2 paying adults
- Should you be travelling together with children, please be advised not to select "Adult Only" while booking a return transfer
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of issue
- Included in your ticket price is a complimentary city transfer to 8 conveniently located stops throughout Melbourne's city centre to help you reach your accommodation with ease. This must be booked in advance and details on how to book are printed on the voucher
24 hours a day, 365 days a year - please click here for the exact timetable!
Please be at the pickup point 10 minutes before scheduled departure time
What You Get
- One-way or Return transfers between Melbourne City and Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine)
- Free WiFi onboard
- Complimentary Melbourne city hotel shuttle
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the intended day of usage.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
- Melbourne Airport - Kerbside at Terminals 1, 3 & 4
- Melbourne City - Southern Cross Station Coach Terminal
For more information on where the pickup points are, please click here.