Set off for Australia’s third largest island first thing in the morning! Despite its name, kangaroos are not the only animals you’ll be able to see: Spot wild koalas, echidnas, and more in their natural habitat. At the lunch spot (Vivonne Bay Bistro), you’ll also be able to see over 500 sea lions resting nearby. Cruise back to Cape Jervis and return to Adelaide before retiring for the day.
What You Get
0645 - 2240 hours (GMT+10:30)
Ages 15 and above
Ages 3 - 14 (must be accompanied by paying adult)
Full day tour to Kangaroo Island
Driver and guide
● e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at email@example.com
● Please wait at the agreed meeting point at least 10 minutes before pickup time
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
Tour subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Kangaroo Island – Home to most of Australia's native animals, including the kangaroo, koala, and more.
Seal Bay Conservation Park – Catch over 5,000 seals sunbathing!
Lunch - Vivonne Bay Bistro
Flinders Chase National Park Wildlife – Awe-inspiring natural scenery
Meeting point: Adelaide Central Bus Station
Address: 85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia