Spend a day in Melbourne exploring the most amazing sights that the Great Ocean Road has to offer. See the Twelve Apostles at Port Campbell National Park, and from above with the optional helicopter ride.
Our professional guide and driver will take you to the most amazing sights that Great Ocean Road can offer. Travel over the West Gate Bridge and enjoy impressive panoramas of Melbourne’s skyline and Port Phillip Bay, then continue on to Geelong, Victoria’s largest provincial city. Skirt Corio Bay and then to Torquay, start of the 300km Great Ocean Road – one of the world’s most spectacular coastlines.
Coastal cliffs and long golden surf beaches are a major attraction along the Great Ocean Road – world class surf championships at Bells Beach, the beautiful resort of Lorne and picturesque Apollo Bay draw many visitors during the holiday season. This is where you can have lunch at your own expense.
Marvel at the stark stone pillars of the famous 12 Apostles, Razorback, Island Arch and other twisted “stacks”. If you’d like to see the 12 Apostles from above, then join the optional helicopter ride for the opportunity to view and create your very own documentation of the incredible sights from the sky.
Shipwrecks are a tragic part of this rugged coast, the most notable being the “Loch Ard”. You will be able to descend into Loch Ard Gorge and have time to experience the magic of the Shipwreck Coast.
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- 08:15am - Depart from Melbourne city
- Travel over the West Gate Bridge
- 09:30am - Arrive at Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, or Anglesea
- 10:10am - Arrive at Memorial Arch
- 11:45am - Have lunch at Apollo Bay
- 12:45pm - Leave for Port Campbell
- 02:00pm - 12 Apostles (you may opt to go on a helicopter sightseeing tour above the 12 Apostles for 15 minutes)
- 03:15pm - Loch Ard Gorge
- 04:00pm - Depart for Melbourne city
The above itinerary is subject to change by the operator without prior notice
- Tips are $5 per person for both driver and tour guide, and will be charged at the end of the tour
Pickup for the tour commences at 0650hrs. Participants return to Melbourne city at 1930hrs, before dropping off at Whitehorse Road and Glen Waverley.
What You Get
- Return coach transfer
- Admission to places of interest stated in the itinerary
- English and Chinese Mandarin speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Travel insurance
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- The tour may be cancelled by the tour operator if the minimum tour size is not met. In this case, customers will be notified in advance and refunds will be given if customers are unable to reschedule
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Departure Location & Time are as follows:
260 Swanton Street - 0800hrs
Please be at the pickup point 15 minutes prior to departure.