Dandenong Ranges Tour Including The William Ricketts Sanctuary
The Dandenong Ranges are a beautiful and scenic place to spend a relaxing day, and experiencing the unique and special William Ricketts Sanctuary, will leave a person in a lovely state..
Escape Melbourne City for the day and visit the tranquil forest of the Dandenong Ranges. This private day tour will take visitors on a scenic drive through the forest with a stop at William Ricketts Sanctuary. View the unique sculptures of Aboriginal people and learn more about the culture here before stopping to enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch.
In the afternoon, take an easy walk through the ancient forest and keep your eyes peeled for Lyrebirds that tiptoe through the forest. See eucalyptus and towering fern trees before returning back to Melbourne. This full day tour is exclusively available for three guests only and departs Melbourne at 10.30am and returning at 4.30pm.
- This tour departs at 10.30am and returns at approximately 4.30pm
- Please allow approximately 6 hours for this experience
What You Get
- Dandenong Ranges Tour
- Discover the unique sculptures of Aboriginal people in the tranquility of the forest
- Learn about Aboriginal culture and spirituality at the William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Enjoy a wholesome and healthy lunch at a cosy and homely restaurant
- Explore the majestic eucalyptus and fern tree forest on a leisurely walk, and soak in the sights and sounds in nature
- Personal and intimate guided tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
How to Get There
- This tour departs in front of St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders St, Melbourne CBD
- The Dandenong Ranges are located less than an hour's drive from Melbourne City