Clay Shooting Experience
Go Shooting, established last 2002, gives you the opportunity to try clay target shooting with training and guidance from some of the world’s best shooting coaches, including Olympic gold medalist Russell Mark and Commonwealth gold medalist Lauryn Mark.
Looking to master clay shooting on the Gold Coast? Then this is the ultimate experience for you. Providing you with a total of 30 target shots you'll be shooting clay pigeons out of the sky in no time. All visitors will receive a safety briefing and one-on-one session with an experienced coach to help you master this competitive sport.
Each visitors will be given 10 practice shots before competing with 20 shots including 8 singles and 6 doubles to try and win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prizes. This is the perfect experience for individuals and small groups and includes all ammunition, targets and safety gear.
All you're required to bring is closed in shoes, comfortable, non-restrictive clothing and sun safety gear including sunglasses and a hat. The entire experience lasts for 2.5 hours and runs from 10am on selected Saturdays and 1pm on selected Sundays.
Book your clay shooting experience on the Gold Coast online today for the ultimate day out learning a new skill.
Please see below for the sessions that are currently scheduled:
- Saturday 15th February - 0900hrs (Valentine’s Day event)
- Sunday 1st March - 1000hrs
- Saturday 21st March - 1200hrs
The entire experience will take no more than 2.5 hours. This may vary slightly depending on the final group size.
What You Get
- Safety gear
- Full safety briefing
- Instructor with one-on-one training
- 10 target practice shots
- 20 target competition shots (8 singles and 6 doubles)
- Competition prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Go Shooting is located at Werribee Victorian Clay Target Club, 1225 Ballan Road, Quandong.