Live music, champagne, lights – bring your party posse to this memorable themed-party, whether Moulin Rouge-style, Great Gatsby-inspired, Mad Hatter’s Tea Party or an Oktoberfest celebration. The party commences with a complimentary glass of champagne, while the cash bar will be serving cocktails throughout the night. The three-and-a-half hour cruise also provides hot beverages and cold canapes. The main highlight: Live burlesque cabaret and comedy show on the upper deck and a DJ helming the main deck for you to groove to.
0730 till 2230 hours (GMT +11)
Twice a month with selected themes only
* Not available for children and infants.
A three-hour showboat cruise
Included: A three-hour cruise, live burlesque cabaret and comedy show, DJ music, one complimentary drink, hot and cold canapes
Excluded: Hotel pick-up and drop-off service, additional beverage, tips or gratuity
Dates and themes:
Friday 24th February 2017 - "1920's Gangsters and Flappers"
Friday 17th March 2017 - "Moulin Rouge"
Friday 7th April 2017 - "Moulin Rouge"
Saturday 22nd April 2017 - "1920's Gangsters and Flappers"
Saturday 6th May 2017 - "The Great Gatsby"
Saturday 20th May 2017 - "Moulin Rouge"
Saturday 3rd June 2017 - "1920's Gangsters and Flappers"
Saturday 17th June 2017 - "Masquerade Ball"
Saturday 1st July 2017 - "Moulin Rouge"
Saturday 22nd July 2017 - "The Great Gatsby"
Friday 4th August 2017 - "Naughty Nautical" + FIREWORKS
Friday 18th August 2017 - "1920's Gangsters and Flappers" + FIREWORKS
Friday 8th September 2017 - "Moulin Rouge"
Saturday 16th September 2017 - "Jungle Tiki Party"
Friday 29th September 2017 - "1920's Gangsters and Flappers"
Friday 13th October 2017 - "Oktoberfest"
Friday 27th October 2017 - "Halloween"
Friday 10th November 2017 - "Moulin Rouge"
Friday 17th November 2017 - "The Great Gatsby"
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
3. Contact the operator (number can be found in voucher) 24 hours to confirm the departure time before boarding date
4. Print and present the ticket to the desk for verification
ABOUT THE TOUR:
● The item only available on selected date with selected theme
● Guest must be either drive or take public transport to Docklands, Berth 14, Central Pier, Docklands.
● Boarding commences at 6.30PM, departing at 7.30PM.
● Contact the operator (number can be found in voucher) 24 hours to confirm the departure time before boarding date.
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Cruise subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Cruise depart from Docklands, Berth 14, Central Pier, Docklands, Victoria 3008
The area is accessible via bus, City Circule tram and train