Wet n Wild Gold Coast
Australia’s Biggest’n’Best Water Park is calling your name! Splash, swim and slide into the perfect day at this must see Gold Coast destination!
Dive into a splash-tacular family day out at Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, where summer is endless and so is the fun. Enjoy a world-class lineup of pools and slides for the young and young at heart. Experience Wet’n’Wild Junior, a huge zone just for little adventurers or tackle the heart pumping AquaLoop as you are released via a trapdoor sending you into a vertical free fall! Finish your day with Tornado, Black Hole and Kamikaze - slides not for the faint-hearted.
If you are visiting in summer, be sure to catch this year's summer events Dive'n'Movies and Showtime FMX Summer Slam. Slide into fun with Australia's Biggest'n'Best Water Park.
- Utilise the promotional flyer attached with your e-ticket! Simply present the flyer with your valid entry ticket to enjoy 20% discount on any food and beverage or retail purchase at Wet'n'Wild. Terms and conditions apply!
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, infants and babies
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- Tubes are available for rent at the Beach Hut
10:00am - 05:00pm daily, except ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December).
Operating hours are seasonal. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- Admission to Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Photos and Souvenirs
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile ticket with barcode at the attraction for direct entry.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days.Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- E-tickets are for international visitors only and cannot be purchased in Australia/New Zealand or by Australia/New Zealand passport holders
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop - the craziest slide in the world; enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km/h.
- Buccaneer Bay - this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls - wind around the raging rapids in mammoth four-person tubes on this 250-metre long slide, as you twist and turn all the way to the bottom.
- Super 8 Aqua racer - challenge your friends to a ride as you plunge head first down the 86-metre long slides
- River Rapids - slide down the Rocky Mountain themed River Rapids and chose from four exciting slides that everyone will love
How to Get There
Wet'n'Wild is located on the Pacific Motorway on Australia's Gold Coast, just a 20 minute drive north of Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes south of Brisbane