Wet n Wild Gold Coast
Australia’s Biggest’n’Best Water Park is calling your name! Splash, swim and slide into the perfect day at this must see Gold Coast destination!
Wet N Wild is the water park for everyone will action packed water slides, child friendly pools and attractions and a giant wave pool. Thrill seekers will love the adrenaline rush from the Blackhole, Kamikaze, Mach 5, Tornado, Constrictor, Aqua Loop and more. Race your friends on the Super 8 or enjoy a lazy afternoon at Calypso Beach, the Whirpool Springs or the Giant Wave Pools. Younger children will also enjoy splashing around on the mini- water slides at Wet N Wild Junior.
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard...awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Buccaneer Bay, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer....custom drag lights...who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
- Tickets are valid for 12 months after date of purchase
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
10:00am - 05:00pm daily, except ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December).
Operating hours are seasonal. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- Admission to Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Photos and Souvenirs
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile ticket with barcode at the attraction for direct entry.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days.Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- This e-ticket is available for international visitors only and cannot be purchased by Australia passport holders
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Wet'n'Wild is located on the Pacific Motorway on Australia's Gold Coast, just a 20 minute drive north of Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes south of Brisbane