Wet n Wild Gold Coast
Australia’s Biggest’n’Best Water Park is calling your name! Splash, swim and slide into the perfect day at this must see Gold Coast destination!
Wet N Wild is the water park for everyone will action packed water slides, child friendly pools and attractions and a giant wave pool. Thrill seekers will love the adrenaline rush from the Blackhole, Kamikaze, Mach 5, Tornado, Constrictor, Aqua Loop and more. Race your friends on the Super 8 or enjoy a lazy afternoon at Calypso Beach, the Whirpool Springs or the Giant Wave Pools. Younger children will also enjoy splashing around on the mini- water slides at Wet N Wild Junior.
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard...awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Buccaneer Bay, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer....custom drag lights...who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
Open daily from 10am to 3.30pm
What You Get
- One day admission to Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- All the Photos and Souvenirs
- Food and drink
- All other personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at the pre-purchase gate of Wet N Wild Gold Coast
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified or The voucher/ticket is open dated and may be used at any date within 180 days from the date of purchase
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Wet'n'Wild is located on the Pacific Motorway on Australia's Gold Coast, just a 20 minute drive north of Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes south of Brisbane