Visit the wildlife complex Paradise Country, and learn more about the adorable koala, which is a marsupial that is native to Australia. After an educational presentation, interact and take photos with the fluffy grey “bears” and dig into breakfast.
The scrumptious buffet spread includes bacon rashes, breakfast sausages, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, hash browns, baked beans, croissants, assorted mini muffins, sourdough loaf, selection of jams and spreads, seasonal fruit platter, selection of juices, yogurts, assorted cereal selections, and tea and coffee.
Before you go, take your time and explore the rest of Paradise Country.
Available on Saturday and Sunday, on specified dates and timings only.
Ages 16 and above
Ages 3 - 13
Free admission for children ages 2 and below (with an accompanying adult).
How to Buy
● e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● The item only available on the date and time it is booked for.
● Pork is served as part of the buffet option.
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
Cruise subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Take a 20-minute drive north of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, to Paradise Country: