This early morning tour kicks off three hours before dawn, but the effort to get out of bed will be well worth it: It takes you to see the famous Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock) as its usual earthy brown exterior turns the brilliant shades of the sunrise. This natural phenomenon occurs as the elements in the earth’s atmosphere filter out the blue sunrays, resulting in a warm-hued cast.
During the bus ride en route to Uluru, the knowledgeable guide will share information on sacred sites that you will pass by. These mysterious tales make up the Tjukurpa, which is the culture of the locals (Anangu).
View the iconic monolith from the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku (“to look from the sand dunes”), a purpose-built viewing platform, as you enjoy a hot drink (coffee/tea) and light refreshments.
Full-day tour to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Tours depart 90 minutes before sunrise and returns 75 minutes after sunrise.
Approximately 3 hours
Ages 16 and above
Ages 2 - 15
Experienced driver and guide with commentary
Air-conditioned coach ride
Morning Tea or Coffee
Talinguṟu Nyakunytjaku Viewing Area
Sunrise over Uluru
National Park Entry fees: 25 AUD (adult), 12.50 AUD (child)
* To be paid on the day of the tour
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
3. Contact local operator (contact can be found from voucher) at least 48 hours before service date to confirm pick-up time
4. Print and present the ticket to the tour guide for verification
● Contact local operate (contact can be found from voucher) at least 48 hours before service date to confirm pickup time for the best viewing time
● Please wait at the agreed meeting point at least 15 minutes before pickup time
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
Tour subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made within 9 working days from the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 9 working days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Pick-up and drop- off service available at Ayers Rock Resort
(20km from Uluru)