Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
Explore the Gold Coast's Tamborine Mountain with the scenic Rainforest Skywalk. Journey through the emerald green rainforest, the Skywalk will take you from the Rainforest Eco Gallery and on a scenic and adventurous journey through the middle and upper canopies of the rainforest.
Explore the Gold Coast's Tamborine Mountain with the scenic Rainforest Skywalk. Journey through the emerald green rainforest, the Skywalk will take you from the Rainforest Eco Gallery and on a scenic and adventurous journey through the middle and upper canopies of the rainforest. The Skywalk walkway is a stable, high-tech steel structure that takes visitors through the canopies safely and securely while providing spectacular views of the surrounding Hinterland region.
After you've explore the top canopies, you can venture down to the lower canopy to follow the signs to some of the areas most popular areas including rock pools, waterfalls, a butterfly lookout and a local history enclosure. There are also various rest areas along the path to the Cantilever which are perfect for sitting and having a break to enjoy the atmosphere. This 40m-long span that soars 30 metres above the valley gives spectacular views over the creek and rainforest canopies below. At the end, the walk returns along the rainforest floor to the Centre to cap off the journey.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. If you are bringing any child under 6 years old, please let us know at email@example.com
What You Get
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk General Admission
- Guided tours
- Hotel pickup and dropoff - you will need to make your own way to the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk at 333 Geissmann Drv, North Tamborine, approximately 50 minutes from the Gold Coast and 55 minutes from Brisbane
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given