Tamborine Mountain TreeTop Challenge Only
Push yourself out of your comfort zone, face your fears and challenge your body at Australia’s largest treetop high ropes adventure park. Are you ready?
As you climb over shaking wooden bridges, swing into nets, slide through tunnels and jump on sky-high flying foxes, you’ll be exploring nine acres of amazing bushland and rainforest. Our course climbs up to 11 metres above the ground and backs onto Queensland’s first official national park, Tamborine National Park, a truly stunning patch of nature.
The obstacles and flying foxes are spread across six circuits, ranging from easy through to heart-pumping extreme. You can work through each of them at your own pace – no group tours here; you’re up there on your own! Jump, grab, pull and leap through the Green level as you build confidence, and work your way up to the super challenging Black course. Yikes!
- Participants must be at least 160cm to enter. Children under 18 require a parent to sign a consent form; it is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout the TreeTop Challenge
- The TreeTop Challenge sadly is not recommended for pregnant women or people with brittle bones, heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- Covered shoes must be worn and long hair must tightly tied back
1000hrs & 1330hrs
0900hrs, 1000hrs, 1100hrs, 1200hrs, 1300hrs, 1330hrs, 1400hrs
What You Get
- Over 100 adrenaline pumping treetop challenges over 6 courses
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Tamborine Mountain
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your challenge.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Thunderbird Park, Tamborine Mtn
cnr Tamborine Mtn Rd, Cedar Creek Falls Rd 4272