Skydive & Climb Package
See the best of the Gold Coast and Byron Bay with this thrilling and scenic combo
See the best of the Gold Coast and Byron Bay with this thrilling and scenic combo; skydiving and climbing. Combine an adrenaline-pumping skydive over the famous beaches of Byron Bay with a panoramic and scenic climb to the top of SkyPoint in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast.
Begin your adventure on the Gold Coast with a 270 metre climb to the top of SkyPoint to take in impressive, 360-degree views of the surrounding Gold Coast region. The 90 minute experience will see you conquer the highest external building climb in the country while looking down onto the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise and out to the luscious greenery of the Gold Coast Hinterland. The experience will be rounded out with entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck and a group photo and cap to commemorate the experience.
The second part of the combo sees you jumping out over Byron Bay with a 14,000ft tandem skydive. Reaching speeds of up to 220km per hour, tackling Australia's highest jump will provide you with amazing views of the region. Once you've enjoyed the thrilling free fall you can relax and steer your own parachute as you glide back down to the ground.
The SkyPoint Climb departs on a daily basis at 9:40am from Mission Control in Surfers Paradise, and the skydive operates at regular intervals throughout the day from Tyagarah Airport.
Book your SkyPoint Climb and Byron Bay skydive online today!
How it Works
- Purchase your package
- The date and time you select will be for your SkyPoint Climb
- After the purchase is completed, you will receive 2 vouchers via email within 2 working days, one for your SkyPoint Climb and one for your Tandem Skydive
- You MUST contact SkyPoint Climb to reconfirm your climb booking date and time (tour operator contact details will appear on your tour voucher)
- You MUST contact the skydive operator to confirm a booking date, a jump time and hotel pick up time if required (tour operator contact details will appear on your tour voucher)
- SkyPoint Climb & Tandem Skydive do not need to be taken on consecutive days. You will have 14 days after your SkyPoint Climb to use the skydive component of the package
- SkyPoint Climb is an experience that caters to many people, including those with various health conditions and levels of fitness. All reasonable measures are taken throughout the entire Climb, however before the adventure, it’s important that you assess the following health and safety information
- You will not be able to participate in the Climb if your health, physical or psychological condition or any other personal factor may endanger or risk your health and safety, or that of other Climbers or SkyPoint staff or affect your ability to complete the Climb unassisted
- Climbers must wear fully enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running or hiking shoes. Sandals, thongs and open-toed shoes are not suitable and cannot be worn
- You should wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the prevailing weather conditions on the date of your Climb. All Climbers will be provided with and must wear a Climb Suit that is worn over your own clothing, and no loose items, including jewellery such as rings, necklaces, piercing jewellery and watches will be allowed on the Climb. Guests with prescription glasses and sun-glasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them
- Climbers should be checked-in 15 minutes prior to your climb start time. Climbs will not be delayed for latecomers
- Prior to your Climb, all Climbers should consider any Health and Medical issues that may impact their ability to climb safely. We ask that all Climbers read SkyPoint Climb's Health & Safety information before the date of their Climb. Please note there are some conditions that make some people not fit to participate in a Climb
- SkyPoint Climb operates in all weather conditions, with the exception of electrical storms, hail storms or excessively strong wind conditions (in which cases the Climber will be rescheduled). Climbers must still arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled Climb time regardless of weather conditions. SkyPoint Climb will decide in its absolute discretion whether a Climb is proceeding or not. In the event of wet weather, Climbers will be supplied with weather resistant jackets and pants
- Climbers must sign a Climber Declaration and undertake a breathalyser test. If a Climber records a blood alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher, they cannot participate in the Climb and cannot reschedule
- All Climbers are required to meet a minimum height requirement of 130cms and children aged between 12 and 15 years inclusive must be accompanied by a responsible full paying adult (maximum 2 children per responsible adult)
- Our safety system specifications require that all Climbers meet the 136 kilogram fully clothed maximum weight requirement
- Tickets are booked for a specific date and time. They are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Changes to the date or time of a reservation are permitted up to 7 days before your confirmed climb date, subject to availability. Changes requested inside of 7 days cannot be accommodated
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
Weight Surcharge (Tandem Skydive)
- 95kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (95kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions)
- 105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival
- 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
- Each activity provider MUST be contacted prior to travel to confirm exact booking dates and times
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of each activity
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with each tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- SkyPoint Climb & Tandem Skydive do not need to be taken on consecutive days. You will have 14 days after your SkyPoint Climb to use the Tandem Skydive component of the package
Climbs depart daily at 9.40am from Mission Control, located on the street level of Q1, Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise
Skydives operate daily at regular intervals. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive date, time and pick up time. If you are self driving, the drop zone check-in office is situated at Hangar 1, Tyagarah Airport, Tyagarah
What You Get
- SkyPoint Climb
- 14,000ft Tandem Skydive over Byron Bay
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck on the day of your climb
- Commemorative Climber Certificate
- Signature SkyPoint Climb Cap
- SkyPoint Climb group photo
- Skydive Certificate
- Gold Coast hotel pick up and drop off for Tandem Skydive
- $35 APF Levy for the Tandem Skydive (this is payable directly to the skydive operator on the day of your jump)
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- Hotel transfers for SkyPoint Climb
Terms and Conditions
e-confirmation will be emailed to you within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at email@example.com
Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual's negligence.
Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual's negligence.
The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Australia's highest external building climb
- 270 metres above sea level
- Stunning views of golden sand, lush tropical rainforests and the Gold Coast's city scape
- Breathtaking 360 degree views
- Receive a FREE cap, group photo and entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 90 minute experience from start to end
- Australia's highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of Byron Bay
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer