Sea World Whale Watch
Get up close and personal with one of the world’s largest marine mammals in an awe-inspiring natural experience with Sea World Cruises.
Enjoy a magical experience among the gentle giants of the ocean with the marine experts of Sea World Whale Watch. There’s no better way to get up close and personal with one of the world’s largest marine mammals in an awe-inspiring natural experience during your time in Australia. With 4 departure times to choose from, eliminate your fear of missing out on whale watching at your convenience!
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories with the whales!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably; bring along hats and sunscreen
- Bring along a pair of binoculars to see the whales up close!
- If you suffer from motion nausea or are unsure, you are advised to bring along sea sickness remedies
- Whale Watch Cruise is not suited for children under the age of 3 years
- Sightings are guaranteed on this tour
- Sea World Whale Watch will not provide a refund of any kind to passengers if a tour fails to sight a whale
- In the unlikely event your tour fails to see a whale, you will receive a free return cruise voucher
- Cruises may be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator considering the weather conditions of the day. In the unlikely event of cancellation, the operator will liaise with you to schedule the cruise at another date and time
Choose from 3 departures daily:
10:00am, 12:30pm and 3pm
Sea World Whale Watch
Sea World Cruise Terminal, Sea World Dr, Main Beach, QLD 4217
What You Get
- 2.5-hour Whale Watch Cruise
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.