Sea World Sightseeing Dinner Cruise (with FREE Welcome Drink)
For a classy and upmarket evening of dining and sightseeing on the Gold Coast, this buffet dinner cruise is ideal for both celebrating special occasions or looking to enjoy a delicious meal on the city’s waterways.
Set sail on the waters of the Gold Coast’s lovely canals at night for a delightful dinner cruise with the city’s longest running river cruise company. Aboard our new vessel, “Spirit of Elston”, enjoy the best city views that the region has to offer with a delicious dining experience that, when combined, form one of the most enjoyable dinner experiences on the Gold Coast.
Views from both the deck and the large windows will showcase some of the Gold Coast’s most famous regional highlights, such as the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and other renowned locations such as iconic theme park Sea World, Marina Mirage and its cavalcade of yachts and wharfs, and the glamorous Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only “six star” hotel.
- Voucher must be presented upon check-in from 17 February to 30 April 2020 to enjoy the complimentary welcome drink
- Buffet menu served is subject to change by the operator without prior notice
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
Cruises depart at 1900hrs every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
*Boarding commences at 1845hrs.
What You Get
- 2.5-hour air-conditioned evening cruise with spectacular evening skyline of Surfers Paradise
- On-board buffet dinner
- Live entertainment on-board
- Fully-equipped licensed bar on-board for beverage purchases (beer, wine, cocktails)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Best parking is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre.