Sea World Sightseeing Cruise
Famed for being larger than both Venice and Amsterdam waterways combined, get on-board Gold Coast's longest-running cruise establishment that carries you through the boundless Surfers Paradise canal system. If you're looking for one of the best sightseeing cruise experiences on the Gold Coast while cruising through the clean morning air, book with us today - you won't be disappointed!
See the best of the Gold Coast from the water with this great value sightseeing cruise that will take you through the lovely, winding waterways on a relaxing tour with the Gold Coast’s most experienced cruise company. Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, embark on a journey to view the many highlights that make the Gold Coast famous, including the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and famed regional spots such as Sea World, Marina Mirage and the Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only “six star” resort hotel. Sit back and relax, enjoying complimentary snacks and beverages while taking in the informative, expert commentary from our experienced crew as the famous Gold Coast sunshine soaks the boat’s spacious sundeck and the city’s high-rise skyline passes by.
- Admission is free for children aged 2 and below
Morning Sightseeing Cruise:
0900 - 1030 hrs
1030 - 1130 hrs
Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise:
1530 - 1700 hrs
*Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
What You Get
- 60 to 90 minutes of air-conditioned Sightseeing Cruise
- Informative commentary
- Tea/Cofee and freshly baked muffin for Morning cruises; snack box with a selection of fine cheeses, freshly made dips, breads and more for Afternoon cruises
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Surfers Paradise Skyline
- Homes of the rich and famous
- Marina Mirage Shopping Complex
- Palazzo Versace
- Sea World Gold Coast
How to Get There
58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Best parking is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre.