Sea World At Gold Coast
Immerse yourself in all things marine with the majestic marine animals and exhilarating water rides at Sea World Gold Coast! Brace yourselves for Vortex, opening in December.
Spend your family day out at Sea World, where you and your loved ones can get up close and personal with an array of beautiful marine life, including polar bears, penguins, rays and dolphins. Check out a wide range of fun and educational animal shows and presentations, such as the all-new Seal Guardians. From the action-packed Thunder Lake Stunt Show to the high-energy PAW Patrol Goes on Holiday show, there's a share of entertainment for everyone!
In between the animal shows and presentations, thrill seekers can brave out the Storm Coaster and the brand new Sea World Sky Flyer, while the little ones can explore Nickelodeon Land with kid-sized rides and all their favourite Nickelodeon characters at the Nickelodeon Character Meet and Greet. What are you waiting for? Discover the world below the surface at Sea World, Australia's #1 Marine Park.
- Utilise the promotional flyer attached with your e-ticket! Simply present the flyer with your valid entry ticket to enjoy 20% discount on any food and beverage or retail purchase at Sea World. Terms and conditions apply!
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, infants and babies, pre-booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
Gates open from 0930hrs, with most rides commencing at 1000hrs. Rides & attractions close at 1700hrs, with gates closing at 1730hrs.
Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day (April 25th) and closed on Christmas Day (December 25th)
Park hours are subject to change and may vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit
What You Get
- One-day admission to Sea World
- Rides, shows and attractions
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Sea World
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile ticket at the attraction on the day of your visit
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- E-tickets are for international visitors only and cannot be purchased in Australia/New Zealand or by Australia/New Zealand passport holders
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue....hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- Beach Break Bay includes a range of kids rides, attractions and daily shows with your favourite friends Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
- Sea World Mono rail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
How to Get There
Sea World is located on Sea World Drive, Main Beach on Australia's Gold Coast