Immerse yourself in all things marine with one day entry to Sea World on the Gold Coast.
Sea World is the most amazing world of all with a whole host of exciting sea themed adventures from rides and shows to attractions and marine animals offering you a full day of family fun.
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students)
- If you have a Companion Card : One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card : One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & attractions close at 5pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day (April 25th) and closed on Christmas Day (December 25th)
What You Get
- One day admission to Sea World
- Rides, shows and attractions
Terms and Conditions
For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual's negligence.
Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual's negligence.
The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
How to Get There
Sea World is located on Sea World Drive, Main Beach on Australia's Gold Coast