Sea World At Gold Coast
Immerse yourself in all things marine with one day entry to Sea World on the Gold Coast.
Sea World is the most amazing world of all with a whole host of exciting sea themed adventures from rides and shows to attractions and marine animals offering you a full day of family fun.
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students)
- If you have a Companion Card : One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card : One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
Gates open from 0930hrs, with most rides commencing at 1000hrs. Rides & attractions close at 1700hrs, with gates closing at 1730hrs.
Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day (April 25th) and closed on Christmas Day (December 25th)
Park hours are subject to change and may vary periodically. You are strongly advised to check the official website while planning your visit
What You Get
- One-day admission to Sea World
- Rides, shows and attractions
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Sea World
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile ticket at the attraction on the day of your visit
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from purchase date
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual's negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual's negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue....hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- Beach Break Bay includes a range of kids rides, attractions and daily shows with your favourite friends Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
- Sea World Mono rail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
How to Get There
Sea World is located on Sea World Drive, Main Beach on Australia's Gold Coast