O'Reilly's & Lamington National Park
Travel to World Heritage Listed Lamington National Park and take in spectacular panoramic views of the famous Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain.
Take in the spectacular panoramic views of the Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain, then travel onward to O’Reilly’s for the tree top canopy walk to discover historic logging tracks and hear the epic adventures of early settlers and the heroic rescue stories of the Stinson plane crash. Time to sample Queensland-made wines and fresh local produce!
A typical itinerary of the tour is as follows:
- 0830hrs onwards: Pickup from Gold Coast Hotel/Accommodation
- 0945hrs: Arrive at Mount Tamborine. This quaint mountain village in the Scenic Rim is home to unique shopping, cottage style B&Bs, cheese factories, winemakers, art and craft outlets and even a distillery. Gallery Walk boasts over 70 art, craft, gift and nick-nack shops, attracting thousands of visitors every year for its rainforests, waterfalls, wineries and unforgettable Devonshire teas.
- 1130hrs: Arrive at O'Reilly's Canungra Valley Vineywards
- 1200hrs: Depart for O'Reilly's National Park. This World Heritage Listed plateau in the McPherson Range is just 100km from Brisbane city and 40 minutes from the coastline. Cool, clean and green, it’s a shelter for native flora and fauna
- 1300hrs: Arrive at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat. Here, you can have lunch at your cost, or proceed straight for the Tree Top Walk. Walk through a canopy of flowering and fruiting trees clad with vines and epiphytes. It’s a bushwalker’s dream - the suspension bridge and ladder makes it quite an adventure.
- 1500hrs: Depart O'Reilly's
- 1715hrs onwards: Arrive at Gold Coast Hotel/Accommodation
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Gold Coast
- Children aged 2 and below are free of charge
Hotel pickups commence at around 0830hrs. Your tour commences at around 0945hrs
What You Get
- Return coach transfers from selected Gold Coast hotels
- Gallery Walk retail precinct
- Canungra Valley Vineyards and alpacas
- O'Reilly's Treetop Walk
- O'Reilly's Interpretive Rainforest Centre
- Lunch at O'Reilly's
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from selected Gold Coast hotels/accommodation on the day of your tour. Should your hotel or accommodation not be in the tour operator's pickup list, you will be directed to the nearest pickup point