Natural Bridge & Springbrook Tour
Take in all that the World Heritage Rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge has to offer in half a day.
Visit the Stunning Natural Arch waterfall with a fully guided walk from an expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make your way through. From inside the cave, see the water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a view of northern New South Wales and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest. A cosy hinterland cafe will provide freshly baked scones with jam & cream for afternoon tea, accompanied by a coffee, tea or hot chocolate or a cool drink in summer before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see Purling Brook Falls.
During the journey, tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
- Your packing list should include water bottle, comfortable covered walking shoes, camera, sunscreen, hat and a jacket for the cooler days
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation details
Tour operates daily from 1230 - 1730 hrs (timings may vary from season to season)
What You Get
- Fully guided rainforest walk
- Complimentary pickup and dropoff from your accommodation (Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport)
- Afternoon tea
- National Park fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Complimentary pickup by the tour operator from your hotel/accommodation